Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Bluetooth question

I am coming from a long history of HTC use and so I apologise if this question has an obvious answer.
Previously, if I wanted to connect to my bluetooth in the car (previously paired with), I would just hit the bluetooth button in quick settings to turn it on and that was it, just like connecting to wifi.
If I do this on my S7E, I then get another screen popping up that tells me my device is visible to others and lists previously paired devices for me to select from, and then I have push the back button to leave that screen?
Is there a simpler way as I used to do on my HTC?
cheers
C.

PS - I am sure this will be the first of a number of questions as I get used to TouchWiz and Marshmallow......Sorry.....


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SmbLZL
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment