Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Moved broadband provider now none of my phones connect to tv

I finally got rid of Bt and Sky yesterday so on the plus side i now have up to 200mb download which is pleasing the children.

On the downside i can no longer connect any of my phones to my tv. I have changed all of the settings within the house so everyhthing is now on the virgin network. The tv passes all test settings and can log in to internet tv etc but if i try to find the tv on any of my phones S6 and S7 edge it simply does not appear.

It is a samsung tv not a smart tv so i cannot screen mirror but i was always able to play media from my phone to the device. Now i simply cannot find the device.

i have spoken to virgin broadband to see if it is firewalls on the new hub or anything which they have denied so i am stuck.

Please help.

Cheers

Jim


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1V4iHPY
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment