Wednesday, March 30, 2016

failed to mount /system (invalid argument), Patching system image unconditionally

Hello,

first of all i want to apologize for my bad understanding, i am kind of a noob.
A few months ago i had an stock android 5.1 retail on my moto g XT1032, and i had problems using gapps because i couldnt made a connection to the google servers.
So yesterday i decided to flash a some new custom ROMs , i tried Resurrection Remix, CM12.1, PAC-ROM and Paranoid Android .
Then i got an "Patching system image unconditionally" error and i was stuck on it, so I tried to flash the newest TWRP recovery via fastboot . That worked out fine, but i still got that error Message, so I tried to flash my old Android 5.1 EU Retail. I were able to flash it but i got a bootloop.
Later i found out that when i factory reset my phone, i get an "failed to mount /system (invalid argument)" error.
After hours of chaos i just did random things in my recovery and wiped my internal storage, so I couldnt find my storage folder anymore.

To sum up: I cant flash any rom(stuck at patching system unconditionally...) except the android 5.1 retail but i get an bootloop and i get that "failed to mount /system (invalid argument)" error everytime.

Some Help would be nice.

PS: Sorry for my bad English, I know i messed up hard with my phone.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1olM57p
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment