Since the Samsung Galaxy App Store is horrible when it comes to finding what you are looking for I'm making this OP to discuss/share Edge panels/feeds. If you have one that you find useful, or jsut want tot alk about them feel free to post below. I would like to see what types of extra functionality we can get from the edge besides media controls and other small things (edge feed)
I'm looking to try new things ones assuming there are more than the half dozen or so on the Galaxy App Store. I would like a edge feed for Google news, or maybe Google fit of possible.
I'm looking to try new things ones assuming there are more than the half dozen or so on the Galaxy App Store. I would like a edge feed for Google news, or maybe Google fit of possible.
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1YhlrJD
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment