Monday, March 28, 2016

Issues with apps connecting to network?

I've noticed this so far with Gmail, Facebook and News Republic

Intermittently Facebook will show a 'can't connect right now' message which won't correct unless I switch off my data connection and start again. The exact same occurs with News Republic which is a news feed app. With Gmail it's a little different - it goes through phases of not push updating and instead me having to go into the app to refresh and find 10 new emails

I've gone to settings and made sure none of them are set to stop notifications for battery optimisation, and made sure they all have access to background data. I do tend to switch between normal and power saving mode with a tendency to power saving mode and I wonder whether it's related to that? Anyone else noticing similar issues?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/22TLcm4
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment