Hello guys!
So i bought an lg g2 a half a year ago, and yeah, i really like it. But it has an annoying problem. Overheat. I Don't know why, but my phone overheats in stock browser, and playing games like example Summoners war. Sometimes it restart with facebook and messenger, but not so often. So my main problem is: Phone overheats from anything,needed to cool down, or it get stucked in an endless restarting. So i start discovering the problem. I downloaded cpu-z, it shows that a sensor(PM-8941tz) is running on 100-105 Celsius. yes, i checked it it is not fahrenheit. CPU running between 40 and 60. yeah, it's an annoying main problem. Secondary problem: sometimes it gives me an error: Demigod Crash Handler: Kernel Crash,and sometimes(it is happened twice) modem crash. I Appriciate any help. Stock 4.4.2 rom. no root. no google lock screen widget. Sorry for my bad english, if anyone can't understand my english, please write to me, i try to correct it to make it better. Thank you everyone! I really like this phone, so i don't want to sell it, LG G2 is still a very good phone.
So i bought an lg g2 a half a year ago, and yeah, i really like it. But it has an annoying problem. Overheat. I Don't know why, but my phone overheats in stock browser, and playing games like example Summoners war. Sometimes it restart with facebook and messenger, but not so often. So my main problem is: Phone overheats from anything,needed to cool down, or it get stucked in an endless restarting. So i start discovering the problem. I downloaded cpu-z, it shows that a sensor(PM-8941tz) is running on 100-105 Celsius. yes, i checked it it is not fahrenheit. CPU running between 40 and 60. yeah, it's an annoying main problem. Secondary problem: sometimes it gives me an error: Demigod Crash Handler: Kernel Crash,and sometimes(it is happened twice) modem crash. I Appriciate any help. Stock 4.4.2 rom. no root. no google lock screen widget. Sorry for my bad english, if anyone can't understand my english, please write to me, i try to correct it to make it better. Thank you everyone! I really like this phone, so i don't want to sell it, LG G2 is still a very good phone.
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1OVKFGh
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment