Am I missing something here? The only android phones I used were Nexus 5 and OnePlus one, both which provided full firmware images for each update. However, all I find with Motorola is the original firmware 5.1.1, some have 6.0 found on xda.
I understand that when rooted, OTA updates do not work. So each time there is an update is the only choice to restore to 5.1.1 and OTA update to the new firmware? This seems like such a pain having to reset everything each time. Is there an easy way to update rooted stock?
I understand that when rooted, OTA updates do not work. So each time there is an update is the only choice to restore to 5.1.1 and OTA update to the new firmware? This seems like such a pain having to reset everything each time. Is there an easy way to update rooted stock?
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VZGgYA
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment