#include <std_disclaimer.h>
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
*
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the your phone Doesn't. Please
* do some research Before doing this
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/
Enable S/W keys & disable H/W keys
THIS GUIDE FOR CYNOGENMOD 12.1 .. BUT WORK IN OTHER ROMS TOO I THINK.. I DONT KNOW ABOUT STOCK ROM ��������
ENABLE ON SCREEN NAVIGATION BAR
To enable the on-screen navigation buttons:
Use a file explorer (like Root Explorer) to navigate to
/system/build.prop
and open the file with a text editor. Add the line
qemu.hw.mainkeys=0
at te end of the file. Save and close. Reboot. Done
That's it!
Disable hardwar keys
Navigate to
/system/usr/keylayout/sec_touchkey.kl
and open the file with a text editor.
You will a giant list of key numbers and what they do. Try to find these
key 172 HOME
key 158 BACK
key 139 MENU
Add a # before any key you don't wan't to use anymore. Save and reboot.
THATS ALL.. NOW RESTART
I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOUR HARDWAR KEYS BRICKED OR ANYTHING ELSE LIKE THAT
>>>((((((IF YOU WANNA REVERT BACK..
JUST REVERT BACK ALL STEPS YOU DONE..
Like
REMOVE THE LINE YOU ADDED IN BUILD.PROP
AND REMOVE THE # IF YOU ADDED..)))))))<<<
MINE IS WORKING PERFECT..(CM12.1)
IF IT HAVE ANY BUGS..
THATS BECAUSE OF YOUR ROM OR YOU DONE SOMETHING ELSE THAT I DONT SAID..
SO NO BUGS
PRESS THANKS IF I HELPED YOU..
IF YOU NEED ANY HELP...
MESSAGE ME ON WHATSAPP
+919447408794
Chears
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
*
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the your phone Doesn't. Please
* do some research Before doing this
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/
Enable S/W keys & disable H/W keys
THIS GUIDE FOR CYNOGENMOD 12.1 .. BUT WORK IN OTHER ROMS TOO I THINK.. I DONT KNOW ABOUT STOCK ROM ��������
ENABLE ON SCREEN NAVIGATION BAR
To enable the on-screen navigation buttons:
Use a file explorer (like Root Explorer) to navigate to
/system/build.prop
and open the file with a text editor. Add the line
qemu.hw.mainkeys=0
at te end of the file. Save and close. Reboot. Done
That's it!
Disable hardwar keys
Navigate to
/system/usr/keylayout/sec_touchkey.kl
and open the file with a text editor.
You will a giant list of key numbers and what they do. Try to find these
key 172 HOME
key 158 BACK
key 139 MENU
Add a # before any key you don't wan't to use anymore. Save and reboot.
THATS ALL.. NOW RESTART
I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOUR HARDWAR KEYS BRICKED OR ANYTHING ELSE LIKE THAT
>>>((((((IF YOU WANNA REVERT BACK..
JUST REVERT BACK ALL STEPS YOU DONE..
Like
REMOVE THE LINE YOU ADDED IN BUILD.PROP
AND REMOVE THE # IF YOU ADDED..)))))))<<<
MINE IS WORKING PERFECT..(CM12.1)
IF IT HAVE ANY BUGS..
THATS BECAUSE OF YOUR ROM OR YOU DONE SOMETHING ELSE THAT I DONT SAID..
SO NO BUGS
PRESS THANKS IF I HELPED YOU..
IF YOU NEED ANY HELP...
MESSAGE ME ON WHATSAPP
+919447408794
Chears
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Yhlm90
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment