I havent been in the rooting/custom rom game for a few years because i never wanted to trip this knox bs.
but now i decided to root my galaxy s5... i am having trouble. i used this CF-Auto root. I followed instructions, used odin in download mode, loaded the file. etc.
My phone reset with:
"Recovery booting" (in blue) ...
"Recovery is not seandroid enforcing" (in red)
"Set warranty bit: recovery" (yellow)
And it will not allow me to do anything anymore. (only download mode actually works now). I tried loading it thru odin again, still the same error.
What should i do??? i would like to root it anyway possible, idc how. i am down to load a new rom on it. i am down for whatever.
PLEASE HELP!!! thanks.,
but now i decided to root my galaxy s5... i am having trouble. i used this CF-Auto root. I followed instructions, used odin in download mode, loaded the file. etc.
My phone reset with:
"Recovery booting" (in blue) ...
"Recovery is not seandroid enforcing" (in red)
"Set warranty bit: recovery" (yellow)
And it will not allow me to do anything anymore. (only download mode actually works now). I tried loading it thru odin again, still the same error.
What should i do??? i would like to root it anyway possible, idc how. i am down to load a new rom on it. i am down for whatever.
PLEASE HELP!!! thanks.,
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Yhlyoz
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment