Monday, May 30, 2016

android system bin battery charging file to reboot system while chargingINPOWEROFf

Iam having MICROMAX CANVAS SPARK Q380.
My power as well as volume buttons arent working due to some hardware isuues.
Iwant to change the system file such that ....If my phone is in switched off state and i PLUG IN CHARGER it reboots automatically....

I seached google and i got something that
.... changing system bin directory charging file,can be a solution..
I searched my phones.and went to.
...... Device>system>bin>kpoc_charger file with root explorer.
...but I DONT KNOW how to edit this file so that my sytem reboots from power off state when i plugin the charger...


CAN ANYONE KNOW HOW TO AMEND THIS FILE(kpoc_charger) ....or someone PLEASE UPLOAD THIS FILE WITH CHANGING...


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1sWIEaw
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment