Tuesday, May 31, 2016

[Eragon ROM][Germany] Emergency calls not working. Normal calls work.

Hi Forum,

yesterday I had the unfortunate opportunity to make an emergency call. After typing the emergency number (I tried 110 and 112) and pressing "Dial" the phone immediatly disconnected ("Ruf beendet"). I tried to make a normal call after I took care of the injured person, which worked. Obviously this is an unacceptable situation. Any hints?

I'm running my on Eragon 2.0 on a Elephone P9000.
I also replaced the Bootanimation with the stock android 6.0 animation and the font with Roboto L.
My service provider is Congstar (T-Kom).

I'm afraid I can't offer any more details about the state of the phone at the point of the call, because I was pretty upset and had to administer first aid to a guy lying bleeding on the ground. If there is anything I can provide you with, e. g. log files, please ask.

Hope we can get this sorted.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Y1ZErj
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment