Tuesday, May 31, 2016

S Planner with built-in religious observances/holidays

So I just flashed MM stock ROM to my unlocked (and rooted) N910C (my device's region is United Arab Emirates and so that's the respective ROM that I downloaded and flashed.) Because of the region, however, S Planner has Islamic holidays (and dates) built-in. Since I'm not a Muslim, I'd rather not have this feature (I quadruple checked and there is no option to disable it.) I even uninstalled S Planner and installed an S7 port of S Planner, but it still had the built-in Islamic holidays/dates.

Because of this, I assume it's a system feature and not an S Planner feature. Does anyone know where to find it in the system? I'm not a developer, so presently this seems more like a needle-in-a-haystack kind of thing that I'm not about to attempt on my own. Otherwise my next option would be to flash an N910C-based MM stock ROM, just from a different region. I've never flashed using a different region before. There are no foreseeable issues, right?

Thanks.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: calendar.png Views: N/A Size: 83.1 KB ID: 3767629  


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Z9JF8P
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment