Monday, May 30, 2016

Help with rooting (or something) gone wrong on Samsung GT-N5120

Hi!
My neighbors (11-year old) son apparently tried to root their Samsung GT-N5120 with something called King Root(??). I don't know more than that and they asked me to fix it cause (you know computers) -.-.
The problem is that it's stuck in boot loop. It boots up and it shows the screen and all but it doesn't happen anything and then it reboots. Now what i've tried is to start it in recovery mode (Volume Up + menu button + power button) and i've tried to do a factory reset but it didn't work. From what i've read i think he has overwritten those files that the factory reset needs. So what can I do? It doesn't seem to be bricked since it starts and I can start it in both recovery mode and download mode. My computer reacts when I plug it in and tries to install drivers and so forth (but it won't show up on My Computer). So something probably can be done I just don't know what to do. Any ideas?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/25sLQZ6
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment