Friday, April 22, 2016

1st Gen Moto X Charging Issue...

Thanks in advance for anyone's advice and or help... My Moto X is stock/unrooted. When I plug it in to charge (yes with the original charger) l noticed the lightning bolt icon does not come on. However, it would originally still charge. Now when I plug it in, no lightning bolt, no charge. To charge it I have to reboot without being plugged in and then plug it in after reboot is complete. If I unplug it and plug it right back in... No charge. I would have to reboot. Here is the kicker... I did a full blown factory reset. And it did not fix anything. One would think it is a hardware issue... But if so why does it charge every time without fail after I reboot??? That sounds like a software issue right??
I am perplexed to say the least. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this issue. Also if I reboot with the power cord plugged in I get caught in this restart loop where is shows the boot image and shows its charging... Please down and repeats?? I need help!!!

Thanks!!!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1TnoFcQ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment