Thursday, April 21, 2016

Phone randomly shuts off when sun is inserted

Hi I have an issue with my Samsung Galaxy J7, I'm running the only stock rom and kernel available from that forum so I decided to post here since there isn't much support there.When i have my sim inserted My phone will always shut off when the screen is off but not when im using it. the only way to get it back on is to do a battery pull or in my case, I load up the Odin screen and select restart to save time. I've tried getting a new sim but the problem is still there..oddly enugh theres no problem when the sim is inserted while then phone is in airplane mode. Can anybody give me a clue about what to do? I've tried installing different firmawares from sammobile via Odin but to no avail


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SyokqN
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment