Friday, April 22, 2016

I9300 - Unable to find partition size for /boot

Hi Guys,

I'm pretty new here and hoping you can all help me with unbricking my phone.

So I have a Samsung S3 I9300, with CM 13.0 installed, I am using CW recovery v2.7.0.0
I've installed many custom ROMS to this device over the past few years without a problem, each time formatting and wiping Dalvik cache etc..

Today my phone randomly rebooted and a message came up that my phone failed to encrypt and it wiped all my data and that I had to reboot into recovery to perform a factory reset.
A bit random I thought.. So I rebooted into recovery and did a "reset to default" in CW.. this was successful, however I noticed some issues on the terminal screen...

Code:

E: Unable to find partition size for /boot
E: Unable to find partition size for /recovery
E: Primary block device  /dev/block/mmcblk0p12 for mount point is not present!
E: Unable to mount internal storage
E: Unable to mount /data/media during GUI startup
E: Unable to mount /cache
Full SELinux support is present
E: Unable to mount /cache
E: Unable to mount /cache
E: Unable to mount /data/media/TWRP/.twrps when trying to read settings file
E: Unable to mount /data
Updating Partition details...
E: Unable to mount /efs
E: Unable to mount /data
E: Unable to mount /data
E: Unable to mount /cache
E: Unable to mount /system
E: Unable to mount /data
E: Unable to mount /preload
E: Unable to mount internal storage

I've tried to format but it shows failed.
I cannot install another ROM as both the internal memory and SD card both show 0MB
I've plugged the SD card into my computer and there are still files on the card.

I've had a look online and found that typing in a command into the terminal should fix it, however nothing happens..
I get an error that mmcblk0p12 does not exist.

Code:

mke2fs /dev/block/mmcblk0p12
Any help would be great! Although i'm pretty sure it's bricked :(

Cheers Guys!
Chris


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1QsHreq
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment