Friday, April 22, 2016

a couple more noob questions

I'm not new to Android or Marshmallow, just the S7 and the Samsung skin and apps. I currently hooked up my company's exchange client using the S7 account manager and am using the mail and calendar app in Knox. Anyway, the crux of it is ... I'm not really liking the way the mail app works. I was previously using Touchdown on my Moto X and have been pretty used to that. Is there any opinions on whether the default mail client sucks, or is good does somebody have an Exchange (Activesync) mail client they REALLY like and want to suggest?

Or is this just a case of 'give it a few weeks to get used to it' sort of thing.

The same thing applies to the dialer, though I feel more stongly about this. I much prefer the stock Android dialer to the Sammy one. Can somebody give me some guidance on how to switch back.

Also, I'm really not liking the messaging client. That's easily switchable, but before I completely abandon it is there any really good things about it I'm missing out on that should make me reconsider?

Thanks,

- Steve


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1QsHmHu
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment