Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Implementing Chrome Custom Tabs?

I am using Android Studio 2.0 to develop an app for my school and I want to use Chrome Custom Tabs to make opening links faster. So far I've downloaded the support library, edited my build.gradle file to compile it, and I can import the support library successfully, but when I start adding code it still gives me "cannot resolve symbol" errors. The guide on Google's dev page is a bit lacking and left me with these questions:

1. Is the code in Google's guide supposed to go in my main class or do I need to make a separate class for it?
2. Does anyone have an example app I can pick apart to see how it's done? The one on Google's page hasn't been very helpful...

Thanks,
Jeff


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1MIz3wH
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment