Wednesday, June 29, 2016

battery voltage lowering

I recently bought a new power cord and wall outlet (comes with power bank) from Oneplus since my old one got messed up a bit.

With the production code *#808# under Charger i frequently check my battery voltage and in the weeks i've had my new charging kit i noticed the battery voltage keeps lowering. At first it was around 4.5 vdc and now it's around 4.0 vdc at 100% charge. I'm on OOS 3.0.2 since release.

Should i be concerned ? Because i am afraid that eventually the voltage will be so low my phone won't start anymore. And of course the lower the voltage the more amps are used which makes the battery go from 100% to 0 faster.

*forgot to mention i used OnePlus 2 A2005 north american version (i'm from Québec, Canada )


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2905WS7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment