Wednesday, June 29, 2016

I have flash my custom rom.. CWM Using RASHR . its stuck on logo goes On and of..

I used custom rom.. CWM. I decided to flash it. Using Rashr.. By the time i was going to pick a flash recovery i accidentally touch. The img. Zip. That zip was not actually for recovery. It was for upgrade of my software.. Then it happen my Oppor1001 . Reboot and switch to recovery. Mode. But then suddenly the recovery mode doesnt.. Come. Out :crying::crying: . And my phone goes on and off.. I waited for about a day. It does not function itried to hard reset.. It wont come up. I tried factory mode.. But the LCD just goes blue:confused::confused::confused::confused::cryin g::crying::crying::crying:b.. PLSSSSS HELP ME..


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/297BRnf
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment