Thursday, June 30, 2016

Google Keyboard Help

So I'm using the google keyboard. I'm not sure what happened when, but at some point something changed and now when I'm typing I get two word suggestions for misspellings: 1) as a popup and 2) as a horizontal list of words above the top row of the keyboard.

I hate the popup. Not only are the word suggestions pretty much always wrong (whereas the horizontal list of words are correct), but it's extremely obtrusive.

That said, I can't figure out how to turn the popup suggestions off without also turning off the horizontal list of suggestions. It seems that is both or none.

Is it? Can I turn off just the pop-up and keep the horizontal list of word suggestions?

Thanks for the help!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/295Yx51
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment