Friday, February 26, 2016

Artech21 Galaxy S7 Vivid Arkansas Series Case Overview!!

Hello everyone.

I was sent this case over from artech21 for a material review and general overview of the case. Since the phone is not out yet I cant do a full review but i can tell you what i thought of the materials and how I feel its built.

So lets start off like this. if you have ever had a artech21 Vivid Arkansas series case before for a previous phone then its very similar but at the same time they have made some changes to it for the better . For me i had the dark blue and gold version for my Note 5. I loved this case but the second layer didn't really stay on the side well enough for my liking because it had to be placed under the tpu material on the sides to hole it down.

Well on this case they have fixed that. Now the side rest right against the tpu vs under the tpu. The secondary shell/hard plastic also clips in to place a lot nicer than my note 5 version did. With the case put together its flexible of course but ridged enough to feel good in the hand with out a phone in it. I feel once i get a phone in this case it will fell very good and offer up a far bit of protection. From the photos you can see that they kept there nice and discrete labeling.

Hope this overview helps.

Amazon Purchase Link

Video overview found HERE

Image Links sorry tried posting but it they was massive.

Inside of case


Back of case with secondary hard plastic on.

Back of case setting next to hard plastic piece.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VJwERQ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment