Monday, February 29, 2016

phone wont turn on - please help me reset before returning to verizon

Today my power button was acting weird. It worked fine during a long press to do a "restart" but wouldn't turn on or off the phone, so I had to use my Knock code all day. I lost power this evening and now it wont turn on at all.

Phone is charging fine but nothing I can do will turn it on. Removed and replaced the battery, charged the phone. Long hold with vol down button pressed to try to do factory reset and nothing. screen looks normal when the battery is charging, but it wont turn on. Nothing happens when I plug it into a computer either.

I really don't want to return this to Verizon without doing factory reset first. Please help me.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Lscueu
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment