Monday, February 29, 2016

Possibly hard bricked Moto xt1060 Vzn

I Just attempted a root on my xt1060 vzn moto x and i think i hard bricked it. I was supposed to update the Qhsusb_dload drivers on my windows 7 yet i didn't find them. At this point my device was turned off an i had no way of getting it back on, no fastboot or anything. The green led light will light up when its plugged in and i hold the power button for a while. When i plug the usb and phone into the pc it will briefly show up as Qhsusb_driver in the device manager then switch to Relink HS USB QDloader 900. If there is any hope for my device and someone could share it that would be greatly appreciated. If someone could post a solution you are a lifesaver.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1RhtgJY
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment