Sunday, February 28, 2016

Invalid SIM card after wipe cache partition

So my phone is a carrier phone (SM-G925F) that is sim unlocked (I think it was using a code). I had rooted it a few days ago with cf-auto-root and had to do a wipe cache partition cause it was stuck in a bootloop. After this everything was fine, made sure it was rooted and backed up with Titanium. Today I was trying to set root access on ES File Explorer but it was giving error, reinstalled app and nothing. So I stupiditly thought that maybe I needed to clean chache partition, after all I had done it once and there was no problem. But this time, after rebooting it will say that SIM card is invalid (Network locked SIM card inserted) and asks for a unlock code. Can please someone help me? I've looked for similar errors but havent found any solution.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Ut680t
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment