Sunday, February 28, 2016

How to install a MM Custom ROM while on KITKAT? (International version)

Day 1, I got my phone I unlocked bootloader and rooted.

I created a backup and tried installing Android Revolution HD 53.1 and it worked, however my WiFi didn't work and boot times would be long, so I uninstalled it and went back to my backup I had made. I read that this happens because my current firmware 1.58.502.1 (4.4.2 KITKAT) is too low (incompatible) to download Android Revolution HD 53.1.

Recently I also bought the sunshine S-off method. So I am currently S-OFF.

ALSO worth noting while I have the international edition of HTC ON M8, I am using T-MOBILE


With S-OFF am I able to go directly to Android Revolution HD 53.1 (which is MM Custom Rom)? If not how do I make my devie compatible with this version?

I would appreciate any help, thank you.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1KWqH3n
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment