Monday, February 29, 2016

Remote App not finding my FTV2

The Remote App cannot find my AFTV2 running the latest 5.0.5 SW from my phone or tablet.
It only worked for a few hours when I first set up the AFTV. But, it would ask to pair each time I opened it, which seemed odd. Now, it cannot even find the AFTV, from either of the devices on which it is installed.

On the phone and tablet I've cleared the app data, uninstalled, and re-installed the app.
On the AFTV2, I've restarted numerous times, both from the menu and power cord reboots.
Finally, I've even tried a factory reset, which didn't work. It was a pain to re-install all the apps and activate them with the providers, as well.

Has anybody else had this issue? If so, were you able to resolve it? I'm thinking of ordering a replacement AFTV, as sometimes the hard remote stops working, and I need to remove and re-insert the batteries to get it working again. Annoying stuff.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1WSMKsE
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment