Monday, February 29, 2016

(help) No recovery on my zenfone 5

Hi Xda lovers...

My zenfone 5 Problem first is Stuck On logo USB... but i search in google... i can fix it...
Now,,, my zenfone 5 stuck on Droidboot,,,
1.if I choice menu recovery, still back into droitboot again... (i think this zenfone no Recovery)
2. if i choice Factory Reset i got the massage like this:
E:Failed to mount /cache (no such fole or directory)
E:Unble to mount/cache!we reformat now!
E:Format_volume : make _extf4fs failed on ?dev/block/mmcbblk0p6E:Format FAILED
E:Format FAILED!!
bla bla bla
RESULT : FAIL (Problem with write cache command)
3. if I flash recovery (stock or custom) i got massage Fail again... E: Mount failure/failed bla bla bla
4. if i flash Firmware i got result Fail again...

what the problem is it? am i wrong installed droidboot version when stuck on USB logo? the problem is hardware IC EMMC?
sory for my bad english


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1OKtOGq
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment