Thursday, February 25, 2016

Chromecast Audio, Stuttering and Choppy Playback

Hey everyone, just recently purchased the new Chromecast Audio and am finding it stutters very badly on my MXP.

My setup is as follows,

Stock Canadian retail ROM
TWRP installed
Rooted and some other tweaks
Squid kernel r15 (tried r14 as well)

Apple Airport Extreme wifi router on both 5ghz and 2.4.

Router, Chromecast and Phone are all in the same room.

Now, I have tried a few things. I have a Moto G 2014 and it works great on that device. I have CM13 installed on it, so it got me thinking. I tested CM13 on the MXP and it works.

I would prefer to stick with my current setup as I have everything working exactly as I like it. So I'm pretty certain it's something within the Stock ROM. If you have any ideas I'd definitely be up to hearing them. I'd love to have this thing working, it's a cool little device.

Sent from my Moto X Play


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SYWof0
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment