Saturday, February 27, 2016

Ellipsis 7 No Android Os

Hello everyone,

Not sure if this is the right area to ask. If it's not my apologies. I am trying to fix an ellipsis 7. My cousin had it requesting a system update but he kept on postponing it. when he did decide to update it there was a glitch I assume and android was somehow wiped from the tablet. I have managed to get into factory mode but there is no way to do a factory reset. In factory mode all I see is reboot, auto test, manual test, item test, tet report, debug test, clear emmc, safe mode, and version. I have tried both clear emmc and safe mode, but nothing happens there. I have checked version and like I said it shows no android version on it which I assume means no android on the device. Is there some way of making a bootable sd card to get the software back on it?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1KTJBIb
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment