Thursday, February 25, 2016

[HELP]MBR and EBR1 Incompatible (LK Mobile Max - Clone Phone)Mediatek

My Phone got Deadboot and this phone have no backup on my PC.
I search Stock Rom for this phone and I found nothing because this phone is cloned or China phone.
Then i think i find a stock rom that have same Specification Like::

My Phone -- Other Phone
MT6572 - MT6572
QuadCore - QuadCore
5.5inch - 5.5inch
4.4.2 - 4.4.2

Like that Then i Flash it in SP Flash Tool. The Other Phone (model:X-Bo v11)
And Successfully flash it and comes boot up but Stock in Boot logo i Go in Custom Recovery mode(PhilZ Touch 6) and this are the Problems..

When i want to Factory Reset the errors are:
Formatting /data...
E:format_volume: make ext4fs failed
on/emmc@usrdata
Formatting /cache..
E:format_volume: make_ext4fs failed
on /emmc@cache

when i want to mount the system the error:
E:Error mounting /system!

I think the problems are in MBR and EBR1 So Any help to fix problem!!
Thank You ALL !


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1QJfMMX
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment