Saturday, February 27, 2016

Need help! Recovering missing/deleted photos

Hi All,

Took part in a 17 mile run and took a bunch of photos. Even posted one of the photos on Instagram. I ran with the phone in a belt pouch with Runkeeper and Strava running. At the end of the run, I found a whole bunch of apps open and swiped them closed(this has happened in the past due to the phone being bounced/rubbed around while running. Runkeeper and Stava worked fine and saved my run. When I went to check my photos that I had taken, they were all gone from Google Photos and my Camera gallery except in Google Photos, the IG photo was saved.

What happened? And is there any way of recovering them? I disabled sync and have not turned on the wifi on the phone to prevent the phone from overwriting anything that may still be in memory. The phone is unrooted. I have tried Wondershare Dr.Fone for ?Androiid with no success and it suggests to root the phone. I really would like to recover these photos if possibly.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/212SocF
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment