Friday, February 26, 2016

Samsung galaxy s4 (sprint) root

Alright guys, so I rooted 2 days ago. Easily one of the worst decisions i've made. I've rooted my s4 mini, and it's perfect. I love it. But, my s4 gave me a migraine. I couldn't handle it. Anytime I solved as problem, 2 more popped up. Today, I couldn't get in google play (connection error) and decided to unroot (through supersu) and factory reset. I still don't have access to google play, and my battery charges SUPER slow. 15% every 30 minutes or so (it happened after the root). So now, I have a factory reset, slow charging, no access to google play S4. Needless to say, I messed up. I decided to save myself another headache and just ask you guys for your opinions. What should I do?

CF-Auto-Root-jfltespr-jfltespr-sphl720.tar.md5 <----- What i used (after extract)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VJsnOe
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment