Friday, February 26, 2016

Struggling to root - LMY47X.G920FXXU3C019

I have in the last month been looking everywhere for methods of rooting this blasted thing.

Yet again samsung is stopping me accessing regular features, things like accessibility permissions...it's ridiculous.
I am sick of the crap in this new android and I can't find a safe method or odin build anywhere.

At this point I really don't care if I trip knox, though maybe that is ignorance and frustration speaking.
What are the risks?

If anyone has a way of rooting this build number please let me know.
My carrier is UK's O2 network if that makes a difference
Let me know any other info you need.

I have rooted many samsungs before so know the general jist.
But this model seems super hard to deal with so please take me through any safe - ish procedire as a newb.


Pleases and many thanks.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1KRmFt5
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment