Friday, February 26, 2016

Unbrick Moto 4G Orange

So my Moto 4g has freeze and reboot during the last official lollipop update and now my phone is unable to boot
I try to reflash a stock rom using fastboot mode (and mflashtool) but I got errors

sending 'recovery' (10240 KB)...
OKAY [ 0.382s]
writing 'recovery'...
Failed to erase partition
Failed to flash partition recovery
FAILED (remote failure)
finished. total time: 10.770s

After searching on xda forum it seems that the bootloader is locked so I'v try to use motorola's website to get the unlocked code (https://motorola-global-portal.custh...-your-device-a) but I'v always get the error "Your device does not qualify for bootloader unlocking"
I've try to remove place and using the Unlock Data Scrub Tool but always the same issue.

As my phone is unable to boot is there anyway to unbrick it ? Maybe and official tool able to flash with locked bootloader or something ?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1XQvcyt
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment