Friday, February 26, 2016

Galaxy S7 Pros and Cons!

I have already preordered my Galaxy S7 Edge in Gold and I am sooooo excited to finally get my hands on this device! Samsung has seemingly checked all the boxes when it comes to a perfect phone, or have they?! They have brought back many of the features we missed on the Galaxy S6 (ie waterproofing, sdcard slot, better battery life ect). The phone seems to be a powerhouse with the Snapdragon 820, water cooling and Vulcan. Of course Samsung's s7 display has already been named the best in the industry by DisplayMate, and Samsung always delivers a best in class camera.

This seems like the phone to beat in 2016 however I do take issue with a few things. I have put together a list of 5 Reasons I think the Galaxy S7 has the potential to be the best phone of 2016, and also my 5 biggest complaints with the device. Will any of these issues keep you from purchasing the phone? Are the features enough for you to forgive these issues? Are these issues no big deal for you?





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1XQxBsT
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment