Wednesday, April 20, 2016

My tablet samsung galaxy tab e get stuck on the logo

hi everybody, i got a problem with my tablet, it's a samsung galaxy SM-t113Nu, i modified stupidly the file build.prop(cause my menu button doesn't work)and get stuck on the logo.
My pc can't recognize as a mobile, multimedia or usb device (appears as "SAMSUNG-Android" ) but recognize it as a device not specified
when i tried to enter into recovery mode i select "apply update from adb", why this is the only way that my pc can install a driver as mencioned above, else , just is an "unknown device", even in download mode is an "unknown device"
in adb mode appears as :
List of devices attached:
300492ee86641200 sideload.
so, i think i need a update.zip that contains a factory file build.prop, sideload maybe is the only way to send a package to mi tablet via pc.
please help


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1QnBOhn
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment