Wednesday, April 20, 2016

LG G3 D855 - blackscreen while booting CM

Hi,
Here's what I've done: I used ADB to root the phone. After that I booted it up and installed the (D855) LG G3 AutoRec-Lollipop package from PlayStore in order to install the newest version of TWRP. I downloaded the latest stable version of CM for my phone (CM 12.1). I wiped the system, cache, data and dalvik cache. I installed the cm zip file by using TWRP. Unfortunately now I can't boot it up - after rebooting the phone, it displays the LG logo for a while and then all I can see is a black screen. The power off button doesn't work. I have to take out the battery in order to boot it up again. I decided to try the latest NIGHTLY version of CM (13). It also didn't work - my LG behaves in the same way. I read here that flashing the RADIO/MODEM might help. I can't check the baseband version, so I don't know which file to download. I tried the following ones (with CM 12.1):
  • 21C (13.2-00002)
  • 21A (13.2-00002)
  • 20W (13-00048)
  • 20U (13-00048)
  • 20C (13-00038)
None of them worked. Of course every time I flashed the modem, I wiped the phone and installed the CM 12.1 again. What should I do in this situation? I'm out of ideas. The phone just shows the LG logo for few seconds and then goes black.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1QnBHCD
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment