Friday, July 29, 2016

BlueStacks Crashes in Pokemon Go when catching Pokemon

I'm currently using bluestacks to play Pokemon Go. However, every time I attempt to catch a Pokemon, Pokemon Go will crash. The fix that I've been using and the only one I can find is by deleting my google account in bluestack's settings. This is really annoying because every couple hours it forces me to log back into my google account. After which I have to immediately delete the google account again. I know there is another way to fix this because one of my friends who I setup bluestacks for them to play Pokemon Go doesn't have to do this. He is logged into his google account the entire time, it never crashes when catching Pokemon and there for he doesn't have to keep re-logging into his google account and deleting it.

Even though I was the one who setup his Bluestacks I don't know what is different between my bluestack setup and his. We are both using google to sign into Pokemon Go accounts, not Ptc. The only difference I can find is that he is using bluestacks for windows 7 which is what he is using. I'm using windows 10 because I have windows 10. I already tried installing the windows 7 version of bluestacks on my windows 10 machine, but it will never launch, even when run in compatibility mode.

As a result, I'm at a loss for why I have this problem as well as tons of other bluestacks users but for what ever reason he doesn't have this annoying problem. Please let me know if you have any ideas of what I could try?

I have tried the below ideas:
Tried to install and run windows 7 version of bluestacks on my windows 10 computer but bluestacks never opens and starts.
I tried patching the Pokemon Go app using lukcy patcher.
I tried moving the Pokemon Go app to the SD Card as well as to System Apps.


In additon, to the Admins, I'm not sure if this is the appropriate location for this type of post. If it is not, can you please move it to the correct location. Thank you.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aitZxF
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment