Saturday, July 30, 2016

Zenfone 3 (ZE520KL) simple unboxing and testing

Original post from my blog: http://ift.tt/2aD3ANM

Actually, some of the photos were retaken afterwards.

I brought a Asus Zenfone 3 as the new main phone several days before, the model number is ZE520KL. I was very nervous because that was the first unboxing I had ever did. The original video was cancelled due to technical problems and I used pictures instead. Alright, here are the appearances:









Time counting for the first booting:



25 seconds and 7 microseconds in total



The pictures were too many so you may visit here to view all the pictures for setting up this phone.

ZenUI home screen



Comparison of the old and new main phones (I was forced to change due to upturned screen and broken ear proximity sensor, etc.)



Performance of displaying picture



For music player, it is Google Play Music by default.



Playing tests for low and high resolution videos

480p



1080p



Photo taking tests

Without HDR



With HDR and exposure value set to -2



Lock screen



A final screenshot, did you find something weird? I am not sure whether it is a bug or it is true.



The responding speed of fingerprint module is quite fast, about 1(+/-1)s. In my opinion, it is quite cost-effective.

This is the first unboxing and testing of mine, there are many mistakes, I apologize for that.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aD2L7W
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment