Sunday, July 31, 2016

HELP! Softbricked S4 after Resolution/DPI change

Hello guys i really need your help about this one..
So i have Verizon S4 OC1 bootloader and i am running stang5litre Ultra Note5
Recently while i was playing resolution changer and i changed my Resolution and dpi too low and now i can't do anything on my phone as its displaying unfortunately system ui has stopped ,unfortunately touchwiz home has stopped even after restart
I tried Safe mode i tried connecting to ADB but i can't enable usb debugging so i am stuck with Stock recovery and download mode
I guess i need to replace build.prop somehow or to install third party launcher but i don't know how.Any help will be greatly appriciated sorry if i am breaking rules or anything ,and sorry for my english
Thanks in advice


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2amRIv6
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment