Saturday, July 30, 2016

Any Roms Bluetooth fully working with Chevys my link?

OK so I've had a nexus 6 since they came out but recently I went back to my moto x pure edition. Now I'm back to the nexus. The thing is I have a new truck. The moto x it's ok with the Bluetooth. A few things down work right but I can deal with it. This nexus however. Will only stream Pandora. You can't make or receive calls. I know Chevy has said it's on there end. So I'm wondering is anyone using a Rom that the Bluetooth integration is functional with the my link system. Not asking a best Rom just are there any that work with it and what are they. I'll be trying them myself but if some already know and can speed up my search I would be very greatful.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2apQK20
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment