Sunday, July 31, 2016

Warning KingoRoot causes DM Verification failure, Kingroot seem to be Okay

II don't want to be an alarmist but back on 17th June 2016 I created this thread DM Verification failure , Please flash ENG binary then install DNK

At the time I wasn't sure what had caused the problem but last night with a different phone I used KingoRoot and it corrupted a second phone of mine. Now two out of three of my Verizon Note 4's have the dm-verification-failure.
The symptoms of the problem are when I am navigating some of the swipes lag. Sometimes when typing there is a lag delay before it is entered. Sometimes Wifi lags before it is turned on and the phone forgets my wifi password.
I found this thread How to solve dm-verity verification failed/need to check drk first on samsung devices but I don't have the experience to do it. Can a developer create the fix for the Verizon Note 4 , PLEASE, Thanks


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2amPBYe
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment