Saturday, July 30, 2016

An Xposed module to remap bottom hardware buttons ?

Hi,

I've bought several Android devices and since 2014 I really hate how the multitasking button replaced the menu button.
I just want to bring the menu button back and bring the multitasking section by long-pressing the home button, I really don't care about the Google Search functions.
The problem is, the phones I bought don't have any on-screen buttons and I really don't want to add a bottom panel for that.

I also know that GravityBox may be the Xposed module which can do that, but since it mostly applies to AOSP-based ROMs, I'm affraid of having conflicts with my phones' stock ROMs (Zenfone Selfie -ZE551KL- on Marshmallow).
Some apps that I found in the internet are quite old -pre 2014-, making them surely unsuitable for Android Lollipop and above.

So the question is: Is there any Xposed module -or even an app !- that can remap the bottom hardware buttons without conflicts ?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2a7J3BC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment