Sunday, July 31, 2016

Black Screen (BSOD) on Marshmallow

I know some people had the same problem with Lollipop but I hadn't any issues. Already updated to latest marshmallow. I dropped my devices a few months ago and the frame took a heavy blow from that. But the screen was working without a problem and had no damage at all. A few days ago I used my phone and took put it on the desk and connected the charger. An hour later I wanted to unlock the S6 and only the lower keys lit up.
Searched a bit and used volume down + power to restart the phone. It worked again and I immediately made a backup (used the Dev options to keep the phone on while charging).
Samsung Store denied to do anything. First they said they might reinstall the whole software by some hardware (as expensive as a two family house :eek:) but the technican said no because they don't know if that reallyhelps or might break the phone :silly:
I tried to reinstall via Samsung switch and odin but the still the screen won't wake up after going to sleep. Sometimes it works a few times but most of the times one time.
Anyone can help me, or is my phone simply broken? :crying:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aAVynr
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment