Saturday, July 30, 2016

Cannot see my device under ADB devices

Hey guys,

I have been looking for solutions for 3days now and can't find it.

My phone is showing under device manager both when its on, and when in adb mode without exclamation mark.
I had SDK 24.4.1 installed, installed everything needed (I think) (Platforms, usb drivers,..)
Flashtool drivers installed, it shows device in fastboot devices but not in adb devices..

When I open CMD in admin mode, I cd to the platform tools folder and do 'Adb devices' It does not show.
I tried Adb kill-server not working, daemon starts succesfull but nothing shows under adb devices.

Also tried a different pc, same outcome.

Running windows 10

I hope its something really stupid I'm forgetting..


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2az1SvA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment