Saturday, July 30, 2016

LG G3 (LS990) Rear-Facing Camera Glitch/Failure

I've had my G3 for two years now, and decided I was happy enough with it to keep it past the contract period. My device is rooted, and for a time I'd just been using Xposed on the stock ROM. However, within the last month, I started using different ROMs - Fulmics 5.3 most recently. After some time, my rear-facing camera stopped working. It started as odd glitches, and then progressed (very quickly) to the camera app crashing immediately. I can only get the front facing camera to work now. Thinking it was a hardware issue, I ordered a replacement camera and installed it. Nope. I still have the same issue, however now, whenever the camera decides to work for a matter of seconds, it's blurry, but that's another issue.
Here you can see the effects I am receiving.
Image_1
Image_2

At this point, I'm not sure exactly what I should try aside from buy a new phone, however I'd really like to avoid that since this is the only issue I'm having with this device. I'd appreciate any input on this. Thanks!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2apPUCN
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment