Sunday, July 31, 2016

Huawei P9- scren overlay settings- whatsapp permission- nth I found works!

Hi.
I have Huawei P9 and am struggling to add my contacts on WhatsApp.
I saw go WhatsAppp-> Contacts-> I get a notification ' To help you message friends allow Whatsapp access to your contacts. Tap Settings-permission, and turn Contact On; so I press SETTINGS-> Permissions, it states 'no permission granted', press on Permissions -> give me options of Camera, Contact, Image, Microphone,Sms etc-> whichever I select let;s say Contacts, it gives me a notification ' Screen overlay detected, to change this permission setting you need to turn off the screen overlay settings.Apps-. It gives me the option to Open Settings, where I turn the Draw over the other apps OFF ( it does not show WhatsApp here any way) and then there is nth else to do.
I have turned the Draw over other settings On and OFF, restarted it but I just go in circles.

Anyone can help?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2adVZkS
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment