Friday, July 29, 2016

N920T - Root fail - "recovery is not seandroid enforcing" Help! (happy to donate)

I am a complete novice to this so please forgive me for being an idiot! I obviously did something wrong while trying to root my Note 5 and i am hoping that someone here can help me.

About my phone
Galaxy Note 5 N920T

Latest Updates prior to Root nightmare
Android version 6.0.1
Baseband version N920TUVU3DPG1

Currently installed on my computer awaiting help from a professional
Odin3 v3.10.7
Recovery - TWRP-2.8.7.1-Alpha_N920T
Firmware- N920TUVU3DPG1 (downloaded here thanks to rmarinella)

I can enter the download screen - vol down/home/power- but I can't enter Recovery screen-vol up/home/power- I want to do this the right way so I don't F up my phone for good (if I haven't already).

Again, all help is appreciated and I have no problem donating. Thanks again

Carter


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2auYELy
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment