Friday, July 29, 2016

[HELP] MTK 6572 PreLoader USB VCOM, can't get DA USB VCOM

Hello :)

Some time ago I decided to flash recovery to my Kazam Trooper X5.5 (MTK 6572) with MTK Droid Tools.
Unfortunatelly, phone got bricked. I went through many threads (not only on XDA) and mostly to unbrick MTK device, PC has to recognize it as MediaTek DA USB VCOM Port. I can't force my PC/phone to connect device as DA USB VCOM and it connects always as MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM. In some threads I've seen that holding volume up while connecting to PC will make device recognizable as DA USB VCOM. It's not working for me. Also I've seen many cable connection methods - with battery, without battery, plugging cable while holding vol up etc.
The only way I can make my PC recognize mtk device is to disconnect cable, pull off battery, connect cable and place battery back. Now PC recognizes my phone for 2 seconds and disconnects.
I tried to install drivers manually but even if MediaTek DA USB VCOM appears on the list, connected device is recognized as new and it installs PreLoader driver.

Is there any way to force it to connect as MediaTek DA USB VCOM?

Thanks in advance! :)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aQ7qRF
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment